Mixed reactions has trailed Pres. Buhari’s wife, Aisha, for presenting N30m and N25m cheques respectively to parents of Chibok school girls and Buni Yadi school boys, who were abducted and murdered respectively by Boko Haram.
In her speech, she said: “The day I launched my book, “Essentials of Beauty Therapy’’ I promised that the proceed will be used to empower the parents of missing Chibok girls and the Buni Yadi boys. .
And I am here today to present a cheque of N30m to empower the parents of the girls and also a cheque of N25m to empower the parents of the murdered Bunu Yadi boys.” She said the rest of the proceed would be used to take care of Internally Displaced malnourished children.
Recall that Nigerians had blasted her for launching her book, same day it marked 3 years since the Chibok girls were kidnapped.
See some of the reactions from Nigerians on Instagram below…
- She did well. But one thing is to donate another thing Na make money reach the people. Blessings Aisha Buhari.
- She made all this money from book??? But why didn’t this mothers come out when first lady Jonathan called them…….. Ok continue
- So we have so much money like that that the book sold to the tune of 55million. Even educational books didn’t do much.. May God help us.
- Some idiots on here are complaining, really? Unna don forget say if this contribution came from jonathan era it would have been in billions with the 55 million getting to the needy alone and the rest billions to the fake own
- Whether the money is stolen or not or wherever the source of the money is from ,atleast she gave it out to help.much better than the thieves that stole and couldn’t do a thing.
- At least she gave people that needed it, all the money the previous government harnessed how many did they giv out? 😕
- Nice of her to help. Always good to lend a hand matter how small. Thanks Mrs president
Robbing Peter to pay Paul😒😳🤐😥
Comments are closed.