28.2 C
Lagos
Saturday, October 16, 2021

How Family of seven died after eating Aboki suya in Abia State

No fewer than seven persons have been confirmed dead after eating the popular barbecue known as suya with juice in Umueze Umuakanu Umuahia North LGA, Abia State

ABN TV reports that the father of the house, one Mr. Jessey, was the one who bought the suya which all the family members, including extended family who came for holidays, ate.

It was gathered that they were said to have started throwing up after eating the suya suspected to have been poisoned. 
The wife, Mrs Ogba Jessey, and his son were said to have survived, and currently receiving treatment at the hospital.  

Facebook Comments

Latest news
Related news

Facebook Comments