Pity! As Lady faints after mistakenly breaking a £34,000 bracelet while trying it on at a shop (Photos)


(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

It has been reported that a tourist in China fainted after accidentally breaking a jade bracelet worth £34,000.


The woman was visiting a Jade market in Ruili City, south western China’s Yunnan province on June 27 when she accidentally dropped a bracelet while trying it on. 

Unfortunately for the woman, the jade bracelet snapped in half, reports the People’s Daily Online.

According to reports, the bracelet slipped out of her hand and it cracked in two after hitting the floor. Footage shows the moment the woman faints upon learning the price of the bracelet.

Jade is a luxury product in China and is seen to represent good health and a long life. Following the smash, the shop’s owner told her that the bracelet was worth £34,000.

She was reportedly so shocked that she passed out and had to be placed on the ground by family members in order to recover. 

According to witnesses, the family offered the seller £8,000 in damages, however, he refused saying that was not enough for them to break even.

The bracelet was valued by an independent expert to cost around £20,700. The family agreed to pay the owner this sum of money. 


(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Facebook Comments

ALSO READ  Shame! Police officers flee after a roadblock mounted by them in Anambra State, led to the death of 4 people! (photos)