Five justices of the Court of Appeal, led by Justice Haruna Simon Tsammani, will on Wednesday, September 6, pronounce their verdict in three cases challenging the election of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The cases were filed by Atiku Abubakar and his Peoples Democratic Party, Peter Obi and his Labour Party and the Allied Peoples Movement.
On the day of the final judgement, the five jurists will deliberate and possibly vote to take a final decision, in case there are disagreements on issues thrown up at trial.
The decision is, however, not final, as a displeased party can still appeal to the Supreme Court.
The judges presiding over the tribunal are:
1. Justice Haruna Tsammani – Chief Registrar of the Court of Appeal
2. Justice Stephen Adah – Court of Appeal (Asaba division)
3. Justice Monsurat Bolaji-Yusuf – Court of Appeal (Asaba Division)
4. Justice Moses Ugo – Kano division
5. Justice Abba Mohammed – Ibadan Court of Appeal.